Welcome to the Office of National Programs:
Renovation & Repair and Down Payment Programs
On this page you will find pertinent information regarding the programs that are currently available through National Programs. Each program will have frequently requested documents available for you to download and print. Program guidelines, applications and forms. As well as, answers to common questions that are frequently asked. Please check back for periodic program updates!
National Programs Specialist: Season Dominguez
Prairie Band Potawatomi Housing Department
Address: 8273 156 Lane, Mayetta, KS 66509
!! Effective Immediately !!
- ONLY original applications, with original signature, WILL BE ACCEPTED. You will need to mail, or hand deliver your application packet to our office. An After-Hours Drop Box is located by the front door of our office.
- For your application to be considered & processed, only complete applications will be accepted. For your convenience, a checklist has been added to all applications. Incomplete applications will be mailed/handed back and will not be accepted until all required documents are received.
- IF YOU RECEIVED FUNDING FROM THE DOWN PAYMENT PROGRAM PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE: If the Closing/Settlement Statement is not received, the $10,000 down payment you received from this program is subject to a refund and will be recorded as a “DEBT” owed to PBPNHD. The eligibility date to reapply for ANY Housing Service, will not begin until this document is received by the program’s specialist.
Renovation Repair: Renovation Repair 2023 funds are depleted. You are encouraged to submit an application to join the waiting list for next available funding.
Down Payment: Funding is currently available.
Renovation & Repair Forms
- 2022 Renovation & Repair Application Packet
- 2022 Renovation & Repair Frequently Asked Questions
- Renovation & Repair Information Brochure
- Renovation & Repair Contractor Brochure
- Form W9 Letter to Vendors
- Form W9 for Vendors
- 2022 Work Completion Form
- Zero Income Affidavit – (Each member in the household 18 years or older MUST provide this documentation)
- Release of Information – (Each member in the household 18 years or older MUST provide this documentation)
Down Payment Assistance Program
Compete applications must be received 3–4 weeks before the closing date. Not allowing sufficient time to process your application, YOU will run the risk of your application not being considered.