Improve the well-being of all Native American children by promoting the emotional and financial responsibilities between parents for their children.
- PBPN Tribal Members
- Employee of the PBP Nation
- Individual residing on the lands of the PBP Nation
- Individual engaged in sexual intercourse and child may have been conceived by that act.
- Child Support Order Establishment: Even when parents don’t live together, they will need to work together to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of their children.
- Enforcement of Child Support Orders: Income withholding is the most efficient means of enforcing a child support order. We also manage all child support income withholding orders for PBPN employees.
- Modifications of Child Support Orders: If circumstances have changed that you believe affect your child support order, you can contact our office and request a review of your case for possible modification.
- Paternity Establishment: Paternity establishment means the legal process to determine the parentage of a child born outside of a marriage. This service includes genetic testing.
- Location of Parents: We have numerous tools to locate parents and/or their assets for purposes of child support enforcement and paternity establishment. When necessary, we refer cases for those outside of our jurisdiction to the appropriate state or tribal child support agency.
Please note: All forms must be MAILED to the Child Support Services Program at 11440 158 Road, Mayetta, KS 66509.