On Tuesday 10/17/2023 workers on the PBPN Common Lands will remove existing asphalt, prep for paving, and install new pavement on sections of 158th road throughout the day.
Areas impacted will be:
- 11400 158 Road – East PBPN Health Center driveway
- All traffic to Tribal Court, Health Center, and Behavioral Health should use the West (NEW) driveway when entering and exiting the lot during this process.
- Traffic control flaggers will be onsite from start of the project until traffic is allowed on the asphalt.
- K Road and 158th – North of intersection
- Traffic control flaggers will be onsite from start of project until time traffic is allowed on the asphalt to direct traffic on K Road when heading North/South as there will only be one lane open during this patch / repair.