The Prairie Band Health Center will continue to provide COVID-19 vaccinations to Health Center eligible patients and residents of Jackson County, Kansas by appointment or through a walk-in clinic for those age 16 and over. Please bring a photo ID and insurance card, if available.
Patients are highly encouraged to schedule an appointment. Appointments can be made by dialing 785-966-8200 and selecting option 1 or using the toll-free number 866-694-6728 and selecting option 1. Those age 16 and 17 are requested to schedule an appointment to ensure the Pfizer vaccine is available. Individuals under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
The vaccination walk-in clinic will be available Monday through Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., until further notice except for one day. On Friday, April 16, 2021, there will be no walk-in clinic availability, only scheduled appointments will be seen on that specific day.
Patient Eligibility at Prairie Band Health Center:
- Persons of Indian descent (formally recognized as a member of a federally recognized tribe, listed on the original ANCSA roll, a lineal descendant of a person listed on the ANCSA roll, or a person holding a Certificate of Indian Blood by BIA or any federally recognized tribe)
- Non-Indian women pregnant with an eligible Indian’s child (during pregnancy)
- Non-Indian members of an eligible Indian’s household
- Children (of those eligible) under age 19
- Non-Indian legal spouse of an eligible Indian
- Employees, employee legal spouses, and employee legal dependents of PBPN and PBPN enterprises i.e. Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Prairie Band Gaming Commission, & Prairie Band LLC.
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility for Jackson County Residents:
- Age 16 or over – must be accompanied by parent/guardian if under the age of 18
- Reside in Jackson County, Kansas
Plan Ahead – Save yourself some time in line and bring these completed forms with you: