The Prairie Band Health Center will continue to offer walk-in COVID-19 vaccine appointments to PBHC eligible individuals only. The walk-in vaccine clinic is available from 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 2:30 p.m. daily. Scheduled vaccine appointments remain available.
PBHC is currently vaccinating all eligible individuals age 16 and older for Pfizer and age 18 and older for Moderna, including all unvaccinated persons prioritized in any previous phase.
Prairie Band Health Center Eligibility requirements include:
- Persons of Indian descent (formally recognized as a member of a federally recognized tribe, listed on the original ANCSA roll, a lineal descendant of a person listed on the ANCSA roll, or a person holding a Certificate of Indian Blood by BIA or any federally recognized tribe)
- Non-Indian women pregnant with an eligible Indian’s child (during pregnancy)
- Non-Indian members of an eligible Indian’s household
- Children (of those eligible) under 19
- Non-Indian legal spouse of an eligible Indian
- Employees, employee legal spouses, and employee legal dependents of PBPN and PBPN enterprises i.e. Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Prairie Band Gaming Commission, & Prairie Band LLC.
PBHC new patients are encouraged to complete the New Patient Package.
PBHC eligible patients can contact 785-966-8220 to set up an appointment or to have questions answered regarding the vaccine or eligibility requirements.
As of Friday, March 12, 2021, a total of 1,518 people have received at least one dose of the vaccine or are fully vaccinated. The PBHC reported a total of 1 positive COVID-19 cases so far in March 2021.