The Prairie Band Health Center is pleased to announce a COVID-19 Vaccine Walk-In Clinic from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. effective Monday, March 8, through Friday, March 12, 2021. Walk-ins will be vaccinated on a first-come-first-serve basis and may experience varied wait times pending demand.
The Health Center will continue to provide scheduled vaccine appointments, and individuals can contact 785-966-8220 to set up an appointment or to have questions answered regarding the vaccine or eligibility requirements. New patients are encouraged to complete the New Patient Package linked below.
The Health Center remains in Phase 3 of vaccination distribution which includes all persons eligible for services at the Health Center, age 16 and over for Pfizer and age 18 and over for Moderna, and all unvaccinated persons prioritized in any previous phase (see chart).
Prairie Band Health Center Eligibility requirements include:
- Persons of Indian descent (formally recognized as a member of a federally recognized tribe, listed on the original ANCSA roll, a lineal descendant of a person listed on the ANCSA roll, or a person holding a Certificate of Indian Blood by BIA or any federally recognized tribe)
- Non-Indian women pregnant with an eligible Indian’s child (during pregnancy)
- Non-Indian members of an eligible Indian’s household
- Children (of those eligible) under 19
- Non-Indian legal spouse of an eligible Indian
- Employees, employee legal spouses, and employee legal dependents of PBPN and PBPN enterprises i.e. Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Prairie Band Gaming Commission, & Prairie Band LLC
As of Friday, March 5, 2021, a total of 1,351 people have received at least one dose of the vaccine or are fully vaccinated (see table below). The PBHC reported a total of 5 positive Covid-19 cases in February 2021.