Beginning June 1, 2020, the following changes will be made at PBPN Social Service Department:
- The department will be open to the public by appointment only.
- Visitors and clients will now enter through the East entrance only.
- You will need to call your worker prior to arriving & please wait in your vehicle.
- You will be symptom checked over the phone and your temperature will be taken before you can enter the building.
- You must have a mask to enter the building. If you do not have one let your worker know prior to entrance and they can provide you with one.
- Drop-ins and intakes will be seen on a case by case basis, you will need to contact your worker and/or the community liaison at (785) 966-8331.
- There is limited seating in the lobby, please have your family/ride/visitors wait outside the building.
- Elderly and minor children can have one visitor accompany them in the department if assistance is needed.
- The door between the health center and social services will be closed; you will not be permitted to enter at this entrance.
For any questions, contact (785) 966-8331.