The Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation has amended the Per Capita Advance policy and application form effective October 7, 2020. These documents are available by selecting the Departments link, followed by Member Services, and then the Per Capita link.
The new amendments seek to streamline the process of distributing advance payments and modify the repayment amounts in the event the quarterly per capita payment is less than $1,025.
- Per Capita loan amounts are fixed at $1,000 with the $25 processing fee included in the loan repayment, for a fixed repayment plan of $342, $342, and $341 ($1,025).
- In the event the quarterly per capita distribution is less than $1,025, per capita advance loan repayments will be modified and deferred.
- A reminder that checks are no longer available for pick up.
- The $10 FedEx option has been eliminated, with direct deposit recommended for immediate payment of per capita advance loan.
- Tribal members may have only one Per Capita Advance outstanding at a time.