Due to staffing shortages caused by illness, we have had to make some temporary changes at the clinic. Here is what we are doing:
1. Front door is locked so no one can walk in and we can better control of who comes in the building and with what symptoms. There is a sign on the door with a phone number to call for assistance.
2. Patients that are scheduled for appointments in the next 2 weeks will be called and offered the option to switch to a telephone visit or reschedule the appointment or both. Patients may do a phone visit on the day they are scheduled and then schedule an in person visit in the next few weeks. We will fill prescriptions, make medication changes, etc., even with a phone visit in this case.
3. The clinic is not closed– we are here working to take care of our patients’ needs to the best of our abilities while keeping everyone healthy and safe. No change in pharmacy hours or services, CHR available for medication delivery, etc., scheduled radiology services will still be completed, lab will be focused mainly on COVID testing but other labs will be considered on a case by case basis, routine labs will be rescheduled.
4. KDHE will continue to come out here on Tuesdays during the month of February as they have been.
5. The Dental side is seeing emergency patients ONLY!
In the case of a dental emergency, the patient must call the dental clinic to schedule an emergency visit. When they arrive, they will have to call the number posted on the front door to gain entrance to the building.