PBPN Food Distribution Program – Working Together To Be Proactive
The PBPN Food Distribution Program is open for service, however measures are being taken to ensure the safety of community members and staff during this unprecedented time.
- The facility lobby is closed until further notice.
- Online Application, https://www.pbpindiantribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/PBPN-FDP-Application-Updated-4.2018.pdf
- All current clients up for re-certification in March 2020, will be extended for one month without filing paperwork.
- Clients may place orders and schedule an appointment for pick-up or qualifying delivery by phone or email.
- Call 785-966-2718 or 785-966-2150 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be prompt and arrive on time for your appointment – this assists everyone.
- Pick-ups will be distributed under the awning in a drive-thru fashion, cones are in place. Orders will be wheeled out on a cart.
- Physically-able clients are requested to load their own order to minimize contact with staff.