The Cultural Heritage Committee is seeking art to exhibit at the Prairie Band Casino & Resort.
- The artist must be a member of one of the Potawatomi bands or a descendant of a member.
- We are looking specifically for two pieces that will fit within wall-hung cases measuring 12″ X 12″, but all other applicable items are also welcome.
- Artwork may be traditional, contemporary, or a combination.
- Any medium is accepted (i.e. beadwork, weaving, painting, carving, sculpting, jewelry, applique, photography, etc.)
- Art will be exhibited in the Prairie Band Casino and Resort Exhibit Hall from 9:00 a.m. until noon on April 17, 2020. During this time, the artist may be present to discuss their work with the public (not required).
- Art will be judged by Heritage Committee Members with results announced at the end of the day on April 17, 2020.
- Prizes will be awarded.
If you are interested in submitting your artwork, please email Jennifer Hansford at Jennifer.Hansford@PBConst.com and Michelle Simon at MichelleSimon@PBPNation.org. Submissions are due on April 14, 2020, by the end of the day. Digital submissions are acceptable for those not in the area.