NOTICE OF VACANCY (1) – ETHICS COMMISSION
The Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Tribal Council seeks one (1) interested and qualified enrolled PBPN member for the Ethics Commission Vice-Chairperson position as provided in the PBPN Election Ordinance.
Section (E) Vacancies and Removal (1)(a):
(1) If an office of the Ethics Commission becomes vacant it shall be filled within sixty (60) days by either:
(a) An election called and conducted by the Election Board in a General Council meeting, with a quorum being required, provided that at least a ten (10) day notice shall be given of the meeting at which the election is to be held.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
In order to be qualified for office and seek election to a seat on the Ethics Commission, a person must comply with the following:
- Submit the appropriate non-refundable filing fee – WAIVED.
- Be an enrolled member of the Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation.
- Have no felony convictions within the past five (5) years.
- Have attained the age of twenty-five (25) years if seeking office for the Vice-Chairperson
Qualified individuals may submit a letter of interest to the Office of the Secretary by 4 p.m. on Friday, April 17, 2020.
Or by mail:
PBPN Tribal Council
Office of the Secretary
16281 Q Road
Mayetta, KS 66509