July 15, 2010 –
Notice of Vacancy
The Prairie Band Potawatomi Entertainment Corporation, a federally chartered corporation wholly owned by the PBPN, has a vacancy on its Board of Directors. Applicants for the Director position must meet the following qualifications:
Have an open and public reputation for integrity and honesty and have extensive experience and education, preferably in gaming that allows performance of high-level responsibilities in the competitive gaming business.
Further qualifications must include at least 2 of the following:
1.Experience in business management, personnel management and business administration.
- Experience owning and operating a business enterprise
- Experience as a member of a board of directors of a corporation involved in gaming, service industry or enterprise development
- Experience as a management level employee of a gaming enterprise
- Specialized training or educational achievement, which qualifies the individual for the available position.
Any of the following individuals may not serve as Director: Tribal Council member, Gaming Commission agent or employee, elected official of the Nation, employee of the casino or PBPEC.
The Prairie Band LLC, a limited liability corporation wholly owned by the PBPN, has three (3) openings for its Board of Directors. Applicants for the Director positions must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Possess HSD or GED
- No felony convictions
Two (2) of the Director positions should possess the additional qualification of substantial business, financial or industry experience.
How to Apply:
Mail a letter of interest and resume detailing qualifications to the Office of the Tribal Secretary, 16281 Q Rd., Mayetta, KS 66509. No electronic copies shall be accepted. Applications shall be accepted from July 15 until September 15, 2010.