January 18, 2011 –
FOREST COUNTY POTAWATOMI SCHOLARSHIP
1. Must be an enrolled Potawatomi with one of the recognized tribes with verification from the enrollment department
2. Must have a 3.00 G.P.A. If you are a high school senior or you are attending a 4 year accredited institution or a technical college.
3. Must apply for federal financial aid. (FAFSA)
4. Must submit a written essay of 500 words or more of what education means to you and how your tribe will benefit.
5. Must get a letter of recommendation from one of your instructors and one from a tribal leader.
Deadline for this is no later than April 5th of each year.
DJ SMITH, Education Director
Forest County Potawatomi
PO BOX 340
Crandon, WI 54520
For more information call Kristen Aitkens, PBPN Education Department at 785.966. 2960 or email KristenA@pbpnation.org.