The Prairie Band Health Center can provide the COVID vaccine to anyone eligible for services.
Service eligibility criteria include:
- Persons of Indian descent (formally recognized as a member of a federally recognized tribe, listed on the original ANCSA roll, a lineal descendant of a person listed on the ANCSA roll, or a person holding a Certificate of Indian Blood by BIA or any federally recognized tribe)
- Non-Indian women pregnant with an eligible Indian’s child (during pregnancy)
- Non-Indian members of an eligible Indian’s household
- Children (of those eligible) under 19
- Non-Indian legal spouse of an eligible Indian
- Employees, employee legal spouses, and employee legal dependents of PBPN and PBPN enterprises i.e. Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Prairie Band Gaming Commission, & Prairie Band LLC.
The Prairie Band Health Center has been administering the COVID vaccine using a phased system and is currently in the final phase.
Phase 3: All persons age 16 and over for Pfizer and age 18 and over for Moderna. All unvaccinated persons prioritized in any previous phase.
To schedule your vaccination or questions on eligibility, call 785-966-8220. Leave a message with your name, date of birth, and best contact number.