Candidate profiles appear in this section in the order they are received.
There will be a runoff election on August 20, 2022 for the position of
Tribal Council Secretary
Lorrie C. Melchior • Melchior 2022 Narrative
Charissa Wahwasuck-Jessepe • Wahwasuck-Jessepe 2022 Narrative
Results from the first round of voting can be found HERE.
- The Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation Election Board oversees all tribal elections.
- All enrolled Prairie Band Potawatomi Nation members are eligible to vote at the age of 18.
- Members will automatically receive a voter registration form in the mail upon turning 18.
- The voter registration form must be on file prior to voting in a Tribal Election.
- Contact Member Services to update your address – Official Change of Address Form
Please see the following documents for open positions, candidate requirements, process information and complete election timelines.
Questions and answers from the candidate townhall.