Health Center Information
SHINGLES VACCINE AVAILABLE
The PBP Health Clinic is pleased to announce the availability of the shingles vaccine. This one-time vaccination is intended for individuals 60 years and over. The vaccine will be given in the same process as the flu vaccine. Just call for a nurse appointment. People 50-59 years of age with a clinical justification may also be eligible for the shingles vaccine. Eligibility dtermined during a required appointment with one of our providers for the 50-59 age group. Vaccine rated by the manufacturer to be less than 100 percent effective.
Prairie Band Potawatomi Health Center Mailing Address
P.O. Box 249
Mayetta, KS 66509-0249
Physical Location: 11499 158 Rd, Mayetta, KS 66509-0249
Hours of Operation
Medical Clinic Walk-In Hours (Please arrive 30 minutes early)
- Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 11:15 AM
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday 1:00 PM to 3:15 PM
- Tuesday/Thursday 1:30 PM to 3:15 PM
Medical Clinic Office Hours
- 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
* Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
** Please schedule all appointments 30 minutes before the clinic closes.
Main Phone Number: 785-966-8200
Medical Appointment Line: 785-966-8211
Pharmacy Refill Line: 785-966-8260 Toll free: 866-727-6330
Medical Records Fax Line: 785-966-8393
- Monday Through Friday
8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1 PM to 4:30 PM
Phone: 785.966.8290 or toll free 866.694.6728 (Press 4 to reach Dental Office)
Limited dental walk-ins are available at 8 a.m. For more information call the dental clinic office at 785.966.8290.
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday -8:00 AM to Noon and 12:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Tuesday/Friday- 8:00 AM to Noon and 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Pharmacy Drive-Up Window Hours- Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM